Item Type : Tablets & capsules
Directions : Take 2 Arthrohills soft capsules in the morning with water or milk.
It should ideally be taken on empty stomach before meals.
Take 1 each of Shallakihills capsule & Guggulhills tablet twice daily after meals.
For better results it should be taken with warm water.
Legal Disclaimer : These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Safety Warnings & Storage : Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advise of the Healthcare Practitioner.
Store in a cool dry place.
Keep out of reach of children.
Protect from sunlight.
“Joint Care Kit
1) Arthrohills 30 Soft gel capsules
2) Shallakihills 60 capsules
3) Guggulhills 60 tablets
Main ingredient in this kit are Arthrohills Formulation supported by Single herb Shallakihills + Single herb Guggulhills to give Complete, effective & speedy result in Joint Problems
1) Arthrohills 30 Soft gel capsules – Joint Care
– The selection of herbs in Arthrohills is based upon a long standing use as a traditional solution to promote joint health, control natural inflammatory responses within the body and maintain healthy nerve and tissue function.
– Nirgundi contains alkaloids, glycosides, flavonoids, resins and tannins. It has potent anti inflammatory and analgesic properties.
– Methi has steroidal saponins help reduce inflammation and pain in joints.
– Sunthee(Dry ginger) contains very potent anti-inflammatory compounds called gingerols, which in reducing inflammation and control arthritis pain.
-Guggulsterone isolated from guggul has been identified as the bioactive constituent which helps to relieve pain and inflammation associated with joint disorders, arthritis and rheumatism.
-Helps in reducing inflammation and pain
– Support to restore joint mobility
– Helps in improving the strength of muscles and ligaments
– Helps in strengthening bones and joints
-Helps in improving joint flexibility
2) Shallakihills 60 capsules : Joint Care
Sanskrit name of Boswellia Serrata is Salai guggulu. It has been used in Ayurveda for thousands of years as a safe support for healthy joint & muscle functions – Each Capsule contains 300 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Shallaki (Boswellia serrata) (6:1) (equivalent to 1800 mg of Shallaki resin). When assayed these Capsules contain Boswellic Acid NLT 65%.
– It has been used historically for joint support & management of pain in Arthritic conditions.
– Has anti-inflammatory properties
– Supports healthy joints & muscular functions
– Analgesic property helps in reducing symptoms associated with joint pains
3) Guggulhills 60 tablets : Healthy Weight & Cholesterol
Guggul is a very effective herb for maintaining healthy weight and cholesterol levels -Each tablet contains 500 mg of extract (as dry extract) from Guggul (Commiphora mukul) (6:1) (equivalent to 3000 mg of Guggul exudate). When assayed these Tablets contain Guggulsterone NLT 1%.
– The gum resins derived from the Guggul tree are known to possess anti-inflammatory activity. Besides, it also has strong anti-lipidemic property, which helps in the management of normal cholesterol levels.
– Anti-lipidemic activity prevents accumulation of fatty substances which helps in weight management
– Anti-inflammatory & analgesic property helps relieving joint pain”
Helps relieve mild & temporary pain due to exercise or normal overuse
Helps in improving joint mobility
Helps in lubricating the joints thus improving joint mobility
Helps in reducing inflammation and pain
Supports to restore joint mobility